The UAI Natural Gas Analytics Community members have requested to learn more about data. When we asked our Community members, “What is one topic you would like to hear discussed during a future Natural Gas Analytics Community meeting” there was a resounding reply with a long list of topics regarding data, including a session to help answer questions about:
- Data availability/access to data
- Data governance
- Data quality – maintaining data quality, data quality issues, data quality tools
- Data integration
- I have so much data I don’t know what to do
- I need data, but do we already have the data I’m looking for?
- Acceptance of the value of our data
- Other topics to be discussed lightly, include: Data storage, Disparate and/or customized data management platforms, Standardized processes for hosting data
Please join us on Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM CT for a presentation, including Q&A and open discussion, with Glen Jessup, Asset Management Specialist and Randy DeMarco, TIS Data and Analytics Manager at Enbridge. Glen and Randy will tackle these topics and share insight and knowledge with the UAI Natural Gas Analytics Community. Come prepared with your questions for a lively discussion with your fellow UAI members.
If you are not yet part of the Natural Gas Analytics Community, join today to be a part of the discussion.