Join the Analytics Architecture & Technology (AAT) Community on Thursday, September 17
at 1:00 PM CT
for an exciting panel discussion on “The Next Generation of Analytics Tools”
. Our panel of utility experts will share their perspectives on the next generation of analytics tools, data storage tools, and data management tools, including but not limited to data lakes, data warehouse, data management, reporting and data visualization tools, etc. Join the discussion to learn about the relationship between analytics and these solutions. Panelist will answer questions, like the following, and will take questions from the audience, so come prepared with your questions on this topic and for an interactive discussion.
- What are your vision and goals for the enablement of "edge" analytics?
- As a practitioner of advanced analytic tools, what do you see coming in the future that you have your eyes on, or are prepared to learn more about?
- When thinking about “Next Generation” analytics tools, what features and/or capabilities are you looking forward to?
- How do you drive adoption of new tools, technologies, and analytics practices?
- What do you think about the concept of “Citizen Data Scientists” and many tools’ promises to empower them even more?
- A lot of new tools that are being wielded by Analysts are “open source”, how do you incorporate open source tools in an enterprise toolkit?
- Plus, questions from the audience!
Facilitator: Andy Kapp, Lead Enterprise Architect, Evergy
- Andrew Braeger, Data Engineering Manager, Tacoma Power
- Mark Drewes, Manager, Analytics Center of Excellence at Salt River Project
- Gary Rector, Data Scientist at Salt River Project
- Mario Correa, Program Manager, SoCalGas
If you are not yet part of the Analytics Architecture & Technology (AAT) Community, join today to be a part of the discussion.