Successful Implementations of Data Lakes and Consolidation of Data Repositories at Natural Gas Utilities
Join the UAI Natural Gas Analytics Community on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM CT
for three different utility stories; two stories of successful implementations of data lakes and one story about combining two organizations’ data into a consolidated data repository; all three from natural gas utilities.
- Our members’ stories will include a pre-, during, and post-implementation view of a data lake, including, but not limited to, how to get buy-in/approval, the journey to implementation, lessons learned along the way and after it was established, how it's being use today, and what value it has brought to the business.
- We are adding a little spin to the session with our third/forth presenters who will share how they brought the data from two utility companies together into a central data repository. They will provide insights on the reasons they took this route and some of the obstacles encountered and successes achieved along their journey.
Join this Community Conversation to hear from the following UAI members
- Community Leader Kaleb Thompson, Supervisor of Enterprise Analytics at ONE Gas
- Angela White-Parker, Enterprise Information Architect at SoCal Gas
- David Patfield, Advisor, Asset Information at Enbridge
If you are not yet part of the Natural Gas Analytics Community, join today
to be a part of the discussion.